Cures for Insomnia
So, you want a natural cure for insomnia, do you? Well then, you had better take a look at this checklist to make sure you’re doing everything necessary to naturally cure your insomnia.
Checklist for Curing Insomnia Naturally…
– I sleep on a firm mattress that supports my bodyweight fully. I do not sink into the bed, nor do I have trouble getting out of the bed when I need to.
– Before bed, I always take a warm bath to relax myself and relieve stress.
– I make sure I do NOT watch TV or read 30 minutes before bed, as I know it will stimulate my mind and keep me from falling asleep as quickly as I would like.
– I write down all my problems & bothers on a piece of paper and leave them there before I go to bed. This way, my problems and bothers won’t prevent me from getting the sleep I need.
– I keep my bed for a place of sleep. I don’t watch TV or read while in my bed, nor do I plan my daily activities while in bed. As soon as I get into bed, it’s sleeping time, period.
– If I choose to have a snack before bed, I make sure it has the amino acid L-trypthopan; chicken, turkey, cottage cheese, cashews, etc.
– I always go to bed around the same time each night, as this ensures that my body will be programmed to know exactly when I need to go to sleep.
– I sleep in an environment that is dark and well ventilated. If I am ever afraid of the dark, I use a night light with a timer.
– If I feel I am too tense and need to relax before bed, I drink some herbal tea or a glass of warm milk.
– I NEVER EVER take naps during the day, as I know this will prevent me from getting the sleep I need at night.